About Me

My photo
Just a little place for me to put down my thoughts and ideas as I work through some major changes in my life.

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Saturday Smiles

:) Just a few things Im smiling about on this pleasant Saturday afternoon:

:) A 4 mile morning walk down the canal - with some great convo. Thanks for listening to me chatter on LBC!

:) Rewarding that 4 mile walk with some delicious Neopolitan Cake from The Inner Bean. So.good.
not their cake, but I didn't want to be lame and take pictures of my food


:) Cute Kid Cord getting in some silly sensory play by "painting" Missy Christy's leg with whipped cream. 


:) I picked up some fresh local veggies from Good Earth - and some beautiful strawberries!
I promise, they are beautiful..the iPad camera is not so good.

:) Overhearing someone on the phone saying they were "at the fruit stand" - no lie, just minutes before I was thinking back to when I was a kid and how much I loved it when we got to stop at "the fruit stand" on the corner. Usually meant we were getting a watermelon! 

:) Pandora on shuffle.







Smile on sweet friends, smile on!  










1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for spending the morning with us. All afternoon I heard "Christy - gone gone". We had a great time!

    ReplyDelete