About Me

My photo
Just a little place for me to put down my thoughts and ideas as I work through some major changes in my life.

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Howdy hi friends and neighbors! I'm really trying to jump back on the blogging thing - two posts in two days! Woot Woot!!

My calendar says it's Wednesday - although yesterday I argued with a friend that it was Monday until she finally was like... no, you're wrong. It's Tuesday and that is all.

And she was right.

Anyway, so it's Wednesday for real and I'm joining up again for What I'm Loving Wednesdays!

1. I'm loving the weather we have had the last few days!! Sunny and highs in the 70's to low 80's in May? I'll take it.
  5
OBSERVED
Hi 71°F
Lo 57°F
Precip (in)
0.89in.
  6
OBSERVED
Hi 67°F
Lo 50°F
Precip (in)
0in.
  7
OBSERVED
Hi 70°F
Lo 52°F
Precip (in)
0in.
  Today
Hi 79°F
Lo 58°F
Precip
20 %
  9
Hi 84°F
Lo 61°F
Precip
10 %
  10
Hi 85°F
Lo 64°F
Precip
10 %
  11
Hi 81°F
Lo 64°F
Precip
40 %


2. I'm loving these coasters I made at "Craft Night" a few weeks ago. - may I also add how much I LOVE
the fact that we have craft night?! It's always such a fun time!
                                       

3. I am a {little} ashamed to admit this, but I am loving this season of New Girl. I basically heart everything about it. And I'm convinced that I need to marry Nick Miller :)
                                           

4. I'm loving these craft ideas that I found on Pinterest this week:

Source
                                                         

Sparkly rain boots

Upcylced vases - love the colors!
                                                                 


What are you loving this week?



1 comment:

  1. I am loving:

    1) Your posts - you're an amazing writer;
    2) Your coasters - they are amazing
    3) Big Holly's recipe for crackcorn: http://www.thestanfieldclan.com/

    ReplyDelete