About Me

My photo
Just a little place for me to put down my thoughts and ideas as I work through some major changes in my life.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday- The Master's Edition

When I was blogging before, I enjoyed linking up with Jamie and her super sweet blog party


I'm happy to be linking up again! This week, I am LOVING that it's Master's Week in beautiful Augusta!!      So, today, I'm going to do a Master's themed WILW 


First, I'm LOVING that the azaleas are in FULL BLOOM for the tournament and around town. It's no Mobile, AL (wink) but it is a really, really, close second!
This beauty is in my front yard. My mama would be proud!


I'm LOVING the pictures I've seen of former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice in her green jacket
Good move, Augusta National Golf Club!

I'm LOVING, LOVING, LOVING this tear inducing video of last year's Master's champion Bubba Watson
at the press conference yesterday answering the question "what's the most interesting thing you did with or in your green jacket?" - it's important to remember that Bubba and his wife had just adopted their son Caleb 13 days before his win last year. ~ I dare you not to cry


 I'm LOVING these green jacket inspired outfits I found on Pinterest







And finally, I'm LOVING that I have a small, yet amazing group of people here in Augusta who love me and accept me exactly as I am and who encourage me to just keep on keeping on. I am thankful for every tear they have sat through and for every smile they have induced. 



Until we meet again ~
Christy

1 comment:

  1. love the azelas too! very springy! so are the outfits :)

    Trish - tales from ...

    ReplyDelete