About Me

My photo
Just a little place for me to put down my thoughts and ideas as I work through some major changes in my life.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What Im Loving Wednesday

I'm joining Jamie again for her fun link up!


I didn't make it last week - still trying to get back in the swing of blogging! Here are just a few of the many things I'm loving today..............


I'm loving that today is actually Wednesday. No lie, I spent all day yesterday thinking it was Wednesday.
                                        

I'm loving that I am a member of such a special extended family - the Auburn family. This past weekend thousands of Auburn fans - family members - gathered together to celebrate and to say farewell to the two oaks that have been the sight of so many celebrations related to our university. It was an amazing display of the Auburn spirit. Look at this great picture of the crowd!

                                    

I'm loving these Auburn inspired Pinterest finds

                                                         
I <3 me some warblogle

                                       

                                                                
Pretty sure I am the only person in the world who doesn't own Toms, but I might get a pair of these!


                                               
The link says these are not available, but there are tons of other great things at the AU Bookstore. Aren't these tees the cutest though? I hope they get more in stock!

                                                              
Always. No matter what. BE ALL IN. 


And finally, I'm loving all of the sweet comments I got on this post from last week. I wrote that post in the Subway parking lot on my lunch break, but it was one of those "I've just got to write it" moments. Thank you for your sweet words!


Keep on loving friends!
Christy






1 comment:

  1. What a great picture of the crowd!
    stop by some time http://styledikearockstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete